All our E-Liquid products are made of “USP Grade, Kosher” grade materials in US, with 99.9% pure nicotine, pharmaceutical grade, the best pure nicotine you can find in the world.
To meet your personal special needs, there are NINE different E-Liquid Bases:
1). Vegetable Glycerin - VG Base, which is better for higher temperaure condition.
2). Propylene Glycol - PG Base, which is better for lower temperaure condition.
3). The Mixtures with 20%-40% VG and 60%-80% PG Bases are better for cooler temperature conditions.
4). The Mixture with 50% VG and 50% PG Bases is better for average temperature condition.
5). he Mixtures with 60%-80% VG and 40%-20% PG Bases are better for warmer temperature conditions.
Each E-Liquid Base has 7 or 13 different density of nicotine:
- Non nicotine: 0mg or 0% of nicotine, which equivalents to No Nicotine.
- Low density: such as 0.6%, 1% or 1.2% of nicotine, which equivalent to Ultra Light Strength Cigarettes.
- Medium density: such as 1.8%, 2% or 2.4% of nicotine, which equivalent to Medium Strength Cigarettes.
- High3 dens ity: such as 3% or 3.6% of nicotine, which equivalent to Regular Strength Cigarettes.
- High4 density: such as 4% or 4.8% of nicotine, which equivalent to Strong Cigarettes.
- High5 density: 50mg or 5% of nicotine, which equivalents to Very Strong Cigarettes.
- High6 density: 60mg or 6% of nicotine, which equivalents to Extra Strong Cigarettes.
You can refill the E-Liquid with all the kinds of cartridges and cartomizers according to the instruction at How to Refill E-Liquid. You can use these products to refill ALL THE TYPES OF ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES.
Private Labeling allow branding, custom logos, customized flavors and more. See Private Labels.
This is a list of commonly used substances in E-Liquid. Depending on the recipe, not all of them are used: Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine, Glycerol, Tobacco essence, Organic acid, Anti-oxidation agent, Butyl valerate, Isopentyl hexonate, Lauryl laurate, Benzyl benzoate, Methyl octynicate, Ethyl heptylate, Hexyl hexanoate, Geranyl butyrate, Menthol, Citric acid, Water and Alcohol.
You need to keep the E-Liquid in a dark and cool place. The normal shelf life of E-Liquid is 6 months. After long time if you do not use the E-Liquid and you taste the E-Liquid with the different taste as the beginning, we suggest you do not use the e-liquid any more. Shake well before using.
- Additional Information
Short Description The prices are variable depending on the costs for the flavor materials in order to keep the prices as low as possible for you.