Maraxus Mod Clone
The mega battery system you can build the way you want it! This high-grade mechanical MOD battery has seven parts engineered for high flexibility and extraordinary guise.
You can make it Li-ion batteries rather than lithuim and you can make it lanky to fit the tall-sized ones. Choose the level of your vapor by selecting either 18350 or 18560 battery styles. This technology is brought by the unit’s uniformed threading system which you can always play and experiment with.
It has multiple vent-holes for proper airflow and overheat-protection allowing you to Vape without boundaries, plus secured power button to avoid accidental switch.
The design is outstanding. Maraxus is the perfect battery for car, motor or robot enthusiasts and the ones looking for great vapor and excellent design in one powerful tool.
How to Use Maraxus Mod Clone:
IMPORTANT: FIRST connect the ATOMIZER to the TOP CAP OF THE UNIT before putting the Li-ion battery to avoid immediate power charge. Also, ensure that you GENTLY lock them together and do not make it so tight to avoid Li-ION BATTERY FRACTURE.
1. The battery can be dividied into 7 parts. Since it features a uniformed threading system, you can play with the way it is built as long as the top and the bottom do not move.
2. When assembling the battery, please make sure to connect first the battery and gently lock them together. (Please read the important notice above.)
3. Insert a 18650 2200MAH li-ion battery to the Megatron unit.
TIP: To use small battery, (18350 model) remove the two gold part in Megatron unit and connect the 5 remaining parts.
4. Thread in the atomizer with the battery top on the Megatron body/unit.
5. To use, just press and hold the button at the bottom part of the unit.
- Do not use the device if the atomizer is empty.
- Avoid welding the battery directly or puncturing it with a nail or other sharp objects. Do not throw the battery into water.
- Please do not put it nearby any high temperature places/object; otherwise the heating element inside the Atomizer might be affected.
- Do not press the button too long as it may cause damage.
- Do not use the unit in an upside down position.
- Additional Information
Short Description No